Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Little about the Clarks

Hello and welcome to our world. 


Well here goes nothing our first blog post. For those who have kindly popped over to visit we are the Clark family and together we are going to share our adventures as a family of five. Now to some you could probably call us a “normal” family, whatever that is, but we are far from normal.

So I’m Sarah-Jayne. I’m the blogger, I can officially call myself one now. I’m a wife to Sam and a mama to three beautiful children who like most parents adore with everything I have. Being a mother is one of the best jobs in the world and I’m glad that I have been blessed with three of them. Before we go any further I need to confess something and I’m not entirely sure how you will feel after I tell you. But...I’m totally and crazily obsessed with ‘Friends’. Now I’m not talking oh I’ll watch this episode or that episode if it’s on. I’m a massive fan. I’ll watch an episode over and over again and probably tell you word for word what happens. I’m also quite artistic, reading and I love home baking, so you’ll probably see a recipe or two!

Now onto my other half, Sam who will help write blog posts from time to time. So we’ve been together for some years and we finally made it official in April this year and our day was just perfect. It’s was so lovely after so long finally marry the man of my dreams. Sam has a real passion for DIY and gardening and the start of this year saw him start his own business which grows daily. If Sam isn’t in the garden or doing DIY he’s either snoozing on the sofa or watching Motor GP.

The three amigos. Our first born is Lacie-Jayne who is a fun loving, unicorn obsessed, crisp pincher seven year old. You will normally find her in a corner with her nose in a book or creating some kind of masterpiece. Our second little girl is Lily-Grace who has just turned five. Lily loves playing with fairies, dollies and absolutely loves Anna from Frozen and loves singing. Last but not least is our beautiful baby boy Alex Robert who is two and loves to keep us on our toes. Honesty he is into everything. At two he has already broken countless of crockery, lamps, a Henry hoover and a fan. Alex loves cars, dinosaurs and that bloody baby shark!!!!

So you may be thinking oh no not another blogger! But what’s more fun that sharing all our adventures as a family of five. We want to document the milestones, remember the big moments and laugh at the silly times. But we also want to be honest and share all the ups and down in life with relationships, work and being parents. We want to be as honest and as real with you so whether your a parent who is dealing with children and their behaviour, home improvements or share some amazing recipes. This is going to be the place to be.



So if you like us go and give us a little comment and don’t forget to pop over to our other social media accounts for a follow or two. All we can leave you with now is try and bare with us as we are new to this so we are still trying to get our heads round it.

The Clarks

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Day In The Sunshine

Wasn't it absolutely gorgeous weather Saturday? It seems hard to believe that soon enough we will be October and be full on Aut...