Thursday, September 19, 2019

My Babies

Lacie-Jayne

Our first born is our seven year old Lacie-Jayne who is a fun loving, unicorn obsessed, and a serial crisp pincher . You will normally find her in a corner with her nose in a book or creating some kind of masterpiece as she really loves painting, making no end of slime and making models out of playdoh. Lacie-Jayne is such a confident and outgoing little girl who will try to make friends with anyone she comes across. She loves animals and you will often find her looking our for lots of woodland creatures on our adventures.


                            
Lily-Grace

Lily-Grace is our second little girl and she is the complete opposite to little Lacie-Jayne, she is a real girly girl. A caring and loving sweet little one and is always the first one to give you kisses and cuddles when you're feeling sad. Lily-Grace loves unicorns just like her sister, however she prefers Frozen. Honestly, I cannot tell you how many times that we have all had to sit and watch Frozen with her and she has already told me that she cannot wait for the new film. Not only is she crazy about Frozen she also likes to play dress up and will always choose a princess dress, she hate trousers in all forms. Lily-Grace has just started in year one and has become so confidents and independent in just a few weeks, I love seeing her build such a character at school.


Alex

Alex, my baby boy. Well it's safe to say that this one likes to keep me on my toes, but what two year old doesn't like to be into everything. Alex likes cars, dinosaurs and that bloody BABY SHARK. I always seem to be singing it in my sleep. When he's not driving me up the wall with baby shark he is planking across the coffee table, climbing the sofa or sliding down the stairs. Always keeping me on my toes. However he is a helpful little boy and likes to get the henry hoover out, hits with a mop or pulls the washing out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Day In The Sunshine

Wasn't it absolutely gorgeous weather Saturday? It seems hard to believe that soon enough we will be October and be full on Aut...